BookHounds

Books, Gardens, Dogs
Georgetown Academy: Book Two - Jessica Koosed Etting, Alyssa Embree Schwartz MY THOUGHTSLOVED ITLet's start with Brinley since she is the mean girl with a heart. The story picks right up where the first one ended and Brinley is quickly loosing control of her dark, deep secret. I am not going to divulge that since it would ruin the plot. She does try to help her bestie, Ellie, track down who leaked a picture of her with her mother's worst enemy's son. The backstory to that relationship will have you reeling. Evan, the good girl is trying really hard to get in good with supervisor at her internship, but at the same time, she doesn't want to ruin her friends' lives by further her career with their secrets. Taryn, in a stroke of brilliance, commands all of the attention by accident, and becomes the new *it* girl of Washington DC.These books are like potato chips, you better have a bunch on hand since you will want to continue reading them well into the night. I took books two, three and four on a five hour flight and had to go back and read each character's thread because I didn't want to miss a word or viewpoint. The writing in this series is amazing, full of details without being overly wordy. Reading this series is much like watching a television episode since each installment, everything is paced perfectly. Now, that I have read everything out so far, it is going to be a long summer until I can get my hands on the next one.

Orange Is the New Black