BookHounds

Books, Gardens, Dogs
Knight of Passion - Margaret Mallory What can I say? This book is a gem! The characters jump off the page, there is intrigue, paranormal elements, witty dialogue, do I need to continue? Of course! I am really getting back into romance novels and I wish there was a better term to describe them since I don't think the term really suffices. Knight of Passion is my first book by Margaret Mallory and I am incredibly impressed. I am going to go have to get the other two books in this series. I can only imagine that the debut of this series is equally as wonderful as this one.This book works on so many levels: excellent plot that keeps you guessing until the end with several twists and turns and believable characters that make the plot come alive. You can just feel the fabric that Linnet markets and feel every emotion that she has. Jamie is the perfect foil for Linnet and I now wish that I had started at the beginning of this series, but there was no problem in getting involved and caring for these characters. YAY!!

Orange Is the New Black