BookHounds

Books, Gardens, Dogs
Montana Glory - R.C. Ryan I have friends that adore western romances and I have read Montana Destiny. I definitely understand what all the fuss is about now. Montana Glory really took me away to another place. I mean who wouldn't want a nice strong cowboy to take care of you. Although, the cowboy in this story is not anything that I would imagine a cowboy to be like. Sure, Zane is handsome, but what really surprises me is his depth and intelligence. Riley is trying to make it as a single mother and wants nothing more than to give her daughter a better life.This story is more than a romance though, you get a little mystery and adventure to round things out. I really enjoyed the dynamic between Zane and Riley. Even though I didn't read the first one in this series, I caught on quickly to the characters and I think this one can stand alone. Oh and expect to tear up a bit as well since there are several moments that will have you swooning for your own Zane. I need to go back and get the first one to complete the trilogy. If you enjoy contemporary romance, you are going to love this one.

Orange Is the New Black