BookHounds

Books, Gardens, Dogs
Totlandia: The Onesies, Book 2 - Josie Brown MY THOUGHTSABSOLUTELY LOVED ITBook Two picks right up where Book One left off, as the five remaining mothers vie for four spot in the Pacific Heights Moms & Tot's Play Group. Now, with the secrets starting to spill between the four friendly ones, each now knows a bit more about the others. Jade's pole dancing comes to light when Bettina's husband recognizes her, although she already let that cat out of the bag to the others. Jillian's divorce is still a bit under wraps but after she waits on Lorna and Bettina, she had to admit to the group that she is in dire straights. Lorna, herself has finally admitted her own secret, well, at least to her husband about her son's condition and she has been an a pillar of support for the others even while she is the victim herself of viscous rumors. Ally admits that she is not married and uses her gay best friend as a front for the group.As Kelly tries to manipulate Bettina towards the finish through the Thanksgiving holiday, she herself gets played much like a great episode of Survivor. I so enjoy this series and I am always stunned a bit sad when each book ends. At least there are more books to be released every three months, so the countdown is not that long. These stories are the perfect read to take along on your smart phone since each chapter can be easily read while waiting. I think it took me about two hours to get through this one. I swear I feel like a junkie with Josie Brown and I just can't get enough of these characters.

Orange Is the New Black