BookHounds

Books, Gardens, Dogs

From This Moment On

From This Moment On (The Sullivans) - Bella Andre When Marcus Sullivan, owner of a Napa Valley winery, walks in on his girlfriend with another man, he swears that he will never fall in love again. When Nicola, known as Nico and a famous pop star, has her life torn apart by a loser boyfriend who posts nasty pictures of her to destroy her reputation, she swears she will never fall in love again. The pair both decide that what will fix what they are feeling is a good one night stand. The pair lock eyes in a San Francisco night club and well, as they say, the rest is history. Well, their one night stand doesn't exactly turn out to be that! Sounds pretty standard, right? Nope, not at all. In another author's hands, this romantic tale could be full of cliches and a typical story line. Wow, Andre nailed this installment of the Sullivans!We also get a better introduction to two more Sullivans: Lori and Smith. As a choreographer, Lori has spent a lot of time with Nicola on her music video and Smith, the famous movie star, lends his SF house to Marcus. I have high hope for both since I was teased with Lori and her mystery phone calls, while Smith is down right funny. He seems the complete opposite of his oldest brother, Marcus, who is a straight-laced business man at first glancet. I adored how Lori corners Marcus into visiting her at work and he realizes exactly who Nicola is! This is one seriously hot romance that just makes for a fun read! I am really enjoying how the characters are all connected and now can't wait for the next installment, Can't Help Falling in Love.

Orange Is the New Black