BookHounds

Books, Gardens, Dogs

The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies Series #3) (B&N Exclusive Edition)

The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies Series #3) (B&N Exclusive Edition) - MY THOUGHTSLOVED ITWow! What a ride! This installment picks up right where the second book left off with even more action. I felt like I was running the whole entire time while reading this book. The Lorien is learning exactly what the other members of the group have as far as their legacies go in the war to save Earth against the Morgadorians. I loved finding out that the skills that Nine brings to the them. The story is told in alternating view points of the members and I have to say I missed Four's dominant voice. While Six and Seven bond, all of the other members of the Garde really come together for some heart racing action.I am trying to keep this spoiler free but one thing I will tell you is that you will be guessing until the very end and even then there is a cliffhanger. SIGH. Sometimes I really hate it when the author does that. I had heard that this would be the last book and the series would stand as a trilogy, but NO, that should not happen because there are too many threads left open. I know some people hate when each character tells the story from their own point of view but it really works in this case. I know I wanted to skip ahead a bit and find out a bit more of the story to keep the continuity for each one. Overall, everyone should be pleased with this installment and I really hope there is another one.

Orange Is the New Black