BookHounds

Books, Gardens, Dogs

Rock Hard (The Sinners on Tour)

Rock Hard - Olivia Cunning The second book in the Sinners on Tour series delivers just as strongly as the first book, Backstage Pass. Olivia Cunning writes erotic romance that is way above average. I can't decide whether I am reading the story to get to the good parts or reading through the good parts to get to the story. This story concentrates on Sedric Lionhart, the lead singer of the Sinners and his love, Jessica. I was annoyed with Jessica at first since she seemed so young and immature. She knows what she wants, but doesn't quite know how to get there. At the end, I was cheering for her and loved the intelligence and maturity she develops.Sed on the other hand is a jerk, but as the lead singer, he can pretty much pick and choose any girl he wants. He drove Jessica away at first by being so controlling with her. It takes him several years to win her back while she sorts out her life and starts law school. Their reuniting is just full of fireworks. Sed himself, grows as a person, which for a rock star is a pretty big deal since most of them seem to be stuck in childhood. I can't wait for the third book in the series! I wonder if it will be about Jace, Eric or Trey.

Orange Is the New Black