BookHounds

Books, Gardens, Dogs

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf - Molly Harper Molly Harper has done it again and created some memorable characters, added a bunch of snarky fun and made me wish I was in Alaska, even though I have only been in snow three or four times and not really a fan.This was such a fun read and perfect for anyone looking for something to keep them warm during the cold winter months. Did I mention Molly has two dachshunds? For that reason alone, you should buy all of her books. The heroine of the tale, Mo is a strong and likable character and when she moves to get away from her family and lands in a town that has a large single male population, so much the better! She gets noticed right away by ALL the men, but one catches her eye that can be best described as cantankerous. Cooper is such a dog, literally in the canine family. I was really glad to see them get together and there are some nice romantic scenes worked in there as well. There are quite a few twists and turns in the plotline.I read this one straight through and there was enough action to keep the pages turning. This of course is the first in a new series and I can't wait for the next one which will be released next month. If you really want to see how clever this book is, just check out some of the chapter titles:Drinking the KoolAidBears: Not as Friendly as the Honey Packaging Would Have You BelieveMoroseville, Population: MeI am laughing just rereading those!

Orange Is the New Black