BookHounds

Books, Gardens, Dogs

Crescendo (Hush, Hush Saga)

Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick I was one of those people who was dismayed when Hush, Hush ended, I liked it that much, so I was thrilled that I heard word around the internet that the story would continue. I was even more thrilled to read Crescendo. Crescendo picks up where Hush,Hush ended and even though that leaves Patch and Nora together, they are soon separated. Nora's quest for information about her life and the fact surrounded her father's death leads her to become friendly with Rixson. Rixson does give Nora a few answers, but she will have to continue the search on her own. So yes, you will have to get the next book in the series, Tempest.There, did I give anything away? I hope not. Overall, I liked this book even better than the first one. The dialog was even snappier and the personalities of Nora and Patch were better fulfilled. Marice is the sparkling evil foil to Nora's goodness and their interactions really create a lot of depth in the story. There is some underage drinking, again nothing worse that you might see on television. I think this book is best suited to teens older than 13. Everyone should enjoy this one.

Orange Is the New Black