BookHounds

Books, Gardens, Dogs

Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor Series #1)

Simply Irresistible - Jill Shalvis I love the way this book starts out with Maddie finally/almost gaining the upper hand over her boyfriend and losing her job at the same time. This presents another opportunity for Maddie to leave her life behind when she decides to go to Lucky Harbor and claim her inheritance from her mother. Jax meets Maddie when she almost kills him by running him off the road on his motorcycle. Talk about a cute meet with a handsome stranger! I loved Maddie's humor at the curveballs she is thrown. Jax is sexy without being overbearing. The two together are just wonderful and watching the relationship develop is even better.Jax has issues of his own and throw in some great situations between Maddie and her new relationships with her sisters, which have their own books in the Lucky Harbor series. This is the first book I have read in this series and had no trouble picking up on them. All of the character are believable and Jax, well, he is a hottie! This is definitely a wonderful read.

Orange Is the New Black